Sometimes thankfulness is hard. Because I don’t understand what God is doing. I don’t know what’s around the next turn in life. I hope these thankfulness posts don’t come across as too “rainbowy.” Because sometimes life is hard and uncertain. But choosing to believe that through it all God is the same and that he is good, is essential. And that’s a little bit where i’m at this morning :).
652. Best friends who drive 11 hours for a super fun weekend!
653. 80’s music, I mean come on.
654. Cuties during my observation
655. Teachers who are so invested in their kiddos
656. When my little NAKOMA reader remembers plurals!! And is on cloud 9 because of it.
657. Watermelon helmets.
658. Long car rides by myself, time to think
659. Super sunshiney days!
661. Big sister and Brother in law coming to Madtown.
662. Jessalyn, I love that lady. How did I get such an amazing best friend?
663. Fresh rosemary
664. Thrift shopping.
665. That Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
666. “Faith is reason gone courageous.”
667. A sister that is adorably crafty.
668. A beautiful younger sister that dances.
669. Weird/funny snaps fr om the brothers. Mostly of animals?
670. Sweet e-mails from parents.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
3 who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
5 who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.