Trying to make a habit of starting off the week with thanking Jesus for the good stuff. Why thankfulness? Because God is always good, always love, always. But sometimes I suck at remembering that, and I never want to lose sight of the goodness of the God that I love.
625. Snapchats from Truett. Pure sweetness.
626. 6 hour long skype dates with best friends. Just being.
627. A Jesus and a faith that makes sense when I reason.
628. Phone calls with the mama.
629. So many packages in the mail this week, yay!
630. Dad and Josiah on a Saturday date? haha. Glad that he’s in our life.
632. Bets. Always bets.
635. That when I abide in Jesus, he’ll make my joy full.
636. That I built a shelf, yippee!
637. Time to read and slow down.
638. Chatting on the phone with the little broseph. That he won a 70’s costume contest. Haha. Classic Ben.
639. Catching up with Sarah, that she is blogging and Etsying so hard. Get it girl.
640. That all men will know that we are his disciples, when we love one another (John 13:35).
641. That he alone is the author and perfecter of our faith (Hebrews 12:2)
642. Saturday baseball games, for freeee!
643. Encouraging texts from Carly.
He is good.