Midway through this year I starting keeping a log of some of the many gifts i’ve been given. I reread through them today, and pulled out some of my favorites. 2013 was good. It was hard. But it was good.
58. “Rach, can we work on a project?” little Day boys who love to create.
105. Sarah and Jeth, such a wonderful couple. Where the Lord will take them!
163. Cribbage with dad.
171. Enough confidence to make my own decisions. Even when they are not popular ones.
201. Time to read a book!
216. Siblings who text me
220. My own mailbox and key, so professional!
242. Learning to trust, bit by bit
286. Square dancing, duh.
293. Realizing that I have a lot of room to grow as a teacher
301. So many people to have skype dates with. So happy.
302. Doing assessments in school! Loving on kiddos!
303. Helping a little girl count to 100 for the first time 🙂
304. A cupcake gift.
324. Black and white stripes
333. Farmers market walking with Grandma. Goodness, I loved that morning!
354. The mason jars in my trunk that are waiting to be decorated
363. Sisters. Only one of God’s greatest inventions.
364. A day for watching pride and prejudice.
365. Stocking up on tea, for the winter season.
387. The deep love of Jesus, may I never lose sight of it.
393. A package from Kate. And I feel like our relationship is growing. And I really like that.
397. A funny bus driver who makes Sam and my mornings on Tues/Wed
This is happy. I can’t wait to experience 2014.