I spent the last weekend visiting my Aunt Jeanne in Windsor, England. It was great to catch up with her, and visit the local area. We spent a very rainy Saturday in Oxford, touring the University and shops, and finished up the evening in a pub. On Sunday we visited the Windsor Castle, and then had tea in cute and crooked (yes, literally) cafe nearby. Here are a few shots of the weekend:
1. THE HALL IN CHRIST’S CHURCH COLLEGE. YES, THIS IS THE ROOM THAT THE HARRY POTTER DINING HALL WAS BASED AFTER.
2. ALBERT EINSTEIN’S CHALKBOARD IN OXFORD’S HISTORY OF SCIENCE MUSEUM.
3. THE QUEEN’S WEEKEND QUARTERS.
3. THE CATHEDRAL IN WINDSOR CASTLE.
4. HE WAS ACTUALLY TALKED TO ME AND WAS QUITE FRIENDLY. I FELT PRETTY VICTORIOUS.
5. STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING COVERED IN CUSTARD AND TEA, OF COURSE. IN A LITTLE TEAHOUSE IN WINDSOR.
6. FLAG SIGNIFYING THAT THE QUEEN IS PRESENT AT THE CASTLE.